Upcoming PTO Events
December 22 - January 2nd
- No School - Winter Break
- No School - Martin Luther King Day
- No School - Presidents Day
- No School - Casimir Pulaski Day
To enhance the education of our
children by promoting the connection
between home, school, and the community.
- Applications for the Executive Board will be accepted through December 14th, 2015. Available Executive Board Positions include: : PTO President, VP John Powers, VP Middle South, VP Lincoln School and VP Aspen School
PTO Executive Board Application
- Discount Card Sale: Cards will continue to be on sale and are only $10 each! Help us reach our goal of selling 1,000 cards, which will earn our schools more than $10,000!
- Sign Language Class: Interested in learning sign language? Download the flyer for more information.
- Market Day: Our next Market Day pick up is December 18 from 3-5pm at Middle School North.
How can you help?
|Tweets by @HawthornPTO|
|Join the PTO||PTO Board||Where Do the Funds Go?||Hawthorn District||John Powers|